- How to communicate with customers
- Understanding customer needs and solve their problems and follow up expectations
- Opening, closing and probing question with role plays
- Learn something new about my own personal abilities
- Customers and Customer Service
- Presentation skills
- Effective telephone techniques
- Personal presentation in the workplace
- Support with job searching
- Matching skills to job advertisements
- How to write an excellent cover letter and job application
- How to present myself positively in an interview
- Mock interview questions and how to approach them
- Time management techniques
- Dealing with difficult, rude, and emotional customers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This highly engaging program is tailored for any individual who loves the idea of helping others. Whether you are a job-seeker who wants to learn the basics, or an experienced customer service person now, or just wanting a change in careers, you will learn or refine the key factors to being an effective and positive member of a customer service team.
We believe in order to be an effective customer service player; you need to have self-confidence. A unique part of this course is that we focus on you first, and the customer second. If you believe in yourself, you will be a much more effective employee.
Our course is suitable for all types of customer service roles. Whether you are behind a counter, face to face or over the phone. The technique is the same, but the delivery is different. No advance preparation is necessary
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Week 1– is all about you. Our proven techniques allow you to look within yourself and identify what you do well. We expand those strengths to improve your customer service skills.
- Week 2 is about the customer. We discover customer wants vs needs. Is the customer, always right? Learn with interactive class activities and role plays
- Week 3 puts it all together. Customer service is all about building relationships. How to develop a strong relationship and also how to solve any problems if needed
- Week 4 is a focus on finding employment. We focus on how to write a cover letter, create a resume, job interview techniques and finally presentation skills.
~Places in this program are strictly limited.~
This program is offered as a pre-accredited course and is funded by ACFE through Learn Local organisations. The primary purpose of pre-accredited training programs is to provide vocational training to engage the most educationally disadvantaged learners and initiate vocational and/or employment pathways for them.
To be eligible you must at least be 18 years of age and have a Green Medicare Card (Permanent Resident or Citizen). Other eligible Visa holders include Visa (sub‐class 444 New Zealand citizen), Temporary Protection visa, East Timorese asylum seeker – Please advise if you hold one of these Visa Categories.