- Getting Started with G Suite
- Introduction to Google Drive
- Google Docs, Sheets & Slides
- Collaboration with G Suite
- Gmail, Calendar, Contacts
- Google Tasks- description 2-3 words
- Google Forms
- Goggle Hangouts, Meet
- Google Drawings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Both businesses and individuals use Google Workspace. In 2016, Google G Suite was renamed as Google Workspace. In 2019 Google workspace consisted of 5,000,000 customers and growing rapidly. The purpose of this program is to identify and learn all the features that Google Workspace has to offer.
Google ‘Workspace’, has been evolving since 2016, to become a ‘one size fits all’ online assistant. In essence, it is a collection of software, that is developed and marketed by Google. Featuring the ability to help any sized businesses and individuals alike, it is made up of productivity, collaboration, and education software. The primary Workspace tools include Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Calendar, Drawings, Sites, Hangouts, and Meet.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Learn how to use G Suite to organise your tasks, collaborate with your team, connect with your customers, and ultimately help your business grow better.
Learners will gain an understanding of the fundamental principles of a variety of Google Workspace (G Suite) Apps.
- Sharing files on Google Drive
- How to use Google Meet, phone & Chat
- Gmail basics, email etiquette & Gmail organisation
- Conducting a survey using Google Forms
- Creating, formatting documents in Sheets & Docs
- Creating, inserting images and formatting in Slides
The course assumes no prior knowledge of Google Workspace (G Suite).