- 6 Cardinal rules for customer retention and loyalty
- Management skills to better lead others
- Presentation skills
- Communicating with impact
- After sales follow up and building customer loyalty
- Navigating beyond conflict
- Recognising and capturing cross selling opportunities
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This course is all about discovering a customer’s reason to choose your business. You will discover what it takes to enhance loyalty, improve relationship building and the benefits of networking. Our learners will already have some experience in customer service. The goal of this programme is to become a ‘next level’ team player
Customer Service continues to evolve. In this ever-changing business climate, we endeavour to challenge ourselves to reach that next level. This program is tailored to a small business owner who wants to develop a network for expansion, to an experienced CSR who feels ready for a promotion or an entrepreneur looking to discover the potential of value-added sales.
What Will I Learn?
- How much you can affect customer relationships and expectations, with our 6 easy rules.
- How to present in front of 2 or 200 people, with confidence and authenticity.
- How to find the best ‘you’ in everyone. People are all the same, once you know how different they are. Making sense of people management.
- Customer service does not end when you hand a receipt and say thank you. Identifying the benefits of cross-selling and loyalty
- How important networking is to the modern customer service professional.
- Problem solving, angry customers and dealing with conflict role plays
~Places in this program are strictly limited.~